Sunday, April 14, 2013

My Super Hero

Today we celebrate the Birthday of The Beautiful One.


My mom, my heroine.
Independent of the fact that I love her because she is my mom. She also showed me that kindness and courage are always the lead, in the face of adversity and also during times of abundance and grace, when there is a tendency to isolate and become insular, rather than share our gifts. 


With her innate sense of style, that comes from deep inside her and is unerring she modeled elegance and creativity every single day.  I still take notes !


For me, she is the blueprint for a certain kind of woman, a real woman, one of the world but who is grounded with her family, loyal to her friends, generous to her community


Elegance in character, you see it in her eyes


Happy Birthday adorata you are an amazing woman.


Thank you for being who you are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment