Thursday, February 14, 2013

A Story of Love

And for Valentine's Day, I have the most beautiful story for you. Related by Gular Orgun, in a lovely little film by the same about her multi cultural family heritage. These kind of stories make my heart beat faster and with happiness, because I have always been proud of my family heritage & marriages -  cross cultured and tolerant.  It is my pleasure to relate the creativity of others & share that point of view.

Here is -  "A Turkish-Jewish-Muslim Tale:

                                     film is 18 minutes long w subtittles

Enjoy and leave your comments below, I would love to start a dialogue here.

Please also visit Tara Agacyak's website  where she relates her own multi cultural marriage and how this expanded her world view in so many positive ways and then go over to GlobalNiche where good discussion is up about the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment